Guest: Leslie Hughes
What she does: LinkedIn expert and trainer
Ponderance: How do you use LinkedIn to connect with people even if you're not job hunting?
Find her online: punchmedia.ca
On today’s episode, I get to chat with Leslie Hughes, LinkedIn aficionado, about the best ways to use the networking site. LinkedIn is a great way to market yourself and expand your professional circle. Leslie explains ways to boost your visibility and amp up your profile.
Leslie Hughes is not only a LinkedIn expert and instructor at Camp Tech, she is also a Principal at Punch! Media, where she works as a strategist. As if this weren’t enough, she is also a part-time Professor of Social Media. Join us as Leslie explains this often-misunderstood professional networking site.
- The three key areas of your LinkedIn profile on which to focus
- Considering your “searchability” on LinkedIn
- Taking advantage of the free month of premium services
- Building professional relationships
- The etiquette of “connecting” with other people on LinkedIn
- The fear of others poaching staff members and connections
- Using the blog feature in LinkedIn
- The best qualities of LinkedIn