Guest: Dara Skolnick
What she does: Web Designer and Front-End Developer
Ponderance: What's the best way to get the most out of your working relationship with a web professional?
Find her online: daraskolnick.com
Today I sit down with Dara Skolnick, a Web Developer and Designer. We discuss everything from the definitions of each job to how to communicate effectively with them (especially if you are not technically savvy).
Dara is unique in that she is both a developer and a designer. This rare combination has allowed her to open her own business, which has been running smoothly for the past three years. She has a fresh perspective on how to deal with both clients, developers, and designers. Listen in as we get into the meatier issues of website creation.
- Difference between a Web Developer and Web Designer
- Being an effective communicator
- The easiest websites to make
- The technical aspects of building sites
- Important questions to ask Web Developers and Designers
- Things to consider when hiring Developers and Designers
- How to get the most out of your relationship with Developers and Designers
- How developer culture has improved