Adobe Illustrator for Beginners
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, September 25, 2018
10:00AM - 04:00PM
Adobe Illustrator is a remarkably powerful program used by artists and graphic designers to create scalable graphics for print and web. Illustrator is used to to build everything from simple icons, logos and business cards to complete illustrations and packaging industry artwork. Adobe Certified Expert Paul Kelly will teach you how to create basic shapes, select and edit objects, perform transformations, work with type, and draw with the Pencil and Pen tools. You'll learn how Illustrator works with companion products Photoshop and InDesign, and how to set up a workflow for moving between the programs in Adobe Creative Suite.
Note: This workshop is for beginners, and no previous Adobe or graphics experience is necessary. It is a fast-paced class, and you should be familiar with basic tasks on your laptop (how to open, save and organize your files). You must bring your own laptop (Mac or PC are fine) and have Adobe Illustrator installed on it. You can get a free trial version on Adobe's website.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by an Adobe Certified Expert
- small class size
- a digital Illustrator reference guide and sample files
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
This class is part of the Desktop Publishing Certificate.