Blogging 101: Finding Your Voice and Growing Your Audience
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, September 25, 2018
06:00PM - 09:00PM
How do you get your blog noticed in the online world? How do you take your passion and grow it into a business?
From content creation to developing reader engagement, this class will help you carve your niche online and help you build a strategy for growth. We'll cover strategies for turning a hobby blog into a business, generating content that people will actually read, differentiating your blog in a way that will get noticed, leveraging social media as a promotional tool, and approaching advertisers (including tips on how much to charge). We'll also answer the million dollar question: how can you get more than just free products, and actually make money from blogging?
This informative and fun workshop touches on both creativity and business by giving you the need-to-know info on how to improve your writing, develop your content, while also providing you with marketing tactics for successful growth.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by Jen McNeely, professional blogger and founder of SheDoesTheCity.com
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other bloggers
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like to follow along.