Build a Website in a Day with Squarespace
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sat, October 19, 2019
10:00AM - 04:00PM
Build your own beautiful website in a day without learning code, using Squarespace. In this new Camp Tech workshop, a professional web designer will walk you through the steps of setting up a Squarespace account, choosing a template, and adding your own content. You'll discover how to build webpages and blog posts, upload your own photos and videos, and change the fonts, colours, and layout of your site so it's perfect for you. Explore Squarespace add-ons like ecommerce, and learn how to add your own custom domain name to your website. Finally, you'll discover how to properly configure Squarespace settings so your website can be indexed by Google in search engine results, and connect your site to integrations such as Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
By the end of this one-day workshop, you'll have your own website ready to launch.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class. No previous website experience required. Squarespace is a paid service, but there is a 14-day trial that you can use during and after the workshop (no credit card required).
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional web designer
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a testing website, so you can build your own website during the class
- a take-home Squarespace reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)