Build an E-Commerce Website with Shopify
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sun, September 29, 2019
10:00AM - 04:00PM
It's never been easier to sell things online, and one of the best ways to do that is with an e-commerce Shopify website. In this hands-on, intro-level workshop, you'll learn what the Shopify platform has to offer and how to get it working for you. Go through all the steps of building a Shopify website from start to finish, and by the end of the class you'll have your own e-commerce site.
We'll go over Shopify set up basics, and give you pro tips on how best to select and customize your store's theme. You'll load in products and discover how to organize them through categories, tags and collections. Explore the world of Shopify Apps for shipping, marketing and more. Finally, we'll have a look at Shopify's reporting, insights and analytics features, so you can see how your store is performing and make adjustments as needed.
This workshop is perfect for small business owners and anyone who wants to set up their own Shopify store, all without needing to touch a line of code.
Note: Laptops are required for this workshop.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional web developer and Shopify expert
- delicious catered lunch
- small class size
- a digital Shopify reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)