Build Interactive and Accessible Forms and PDFs with Adobe Acrobat
Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2C2
Thu, November 10, 2016
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Adobe Acrobat can do so much more than simply open and print industry-standard, cross-platform PDFs. In this beginner level 3-hour course, you'll learn to create and combine multiple documents into a single PDF, how to edit an existing PDF and add basic interactivity like bookmarks and hyperlinks. Discover how to use markup tools to share comments with your team, and add password protection to a PDF.
You will learn about creating, editing and distributing fillable forms, how to check for AODA accessibility compliance in an existing PDF and add basic accessibility features.
We will be working with PDFs created from Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office, as well as creating our own. No previous Adobe Creative Cloud or Acrobat experience necessary.
Note: Laptops (either Mac or PC are fine) are mandatory for this class, and they must have Adobe Acrobat Pro (not just Acrobat Reader) installed on them. You can get a free trial version of the software on Adobe's website.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by an Adobe Certified Expert
- small class size
- a digital Acrobat reference guide and sample files
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)