Build Your Business with Content Marketing
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, January 16, 2019
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Compelling content is the building block to a trustworthy brand, and can help you generate leads, expand your customer base, and engage with your community. Content Marketing can draw your ideal customer to you, making them crazy for your organization. By providing content online that adds educational or entertainment value (through your website, blog posts, social media, podcasts, videos, infographics and more), you can convert customers to dedicated fans of your brand.
In this class we cover the fundamentals of Content Marketing and teach you how to plan an effective content strategy for your business. You'll discover the different content options available to you, and how to choose the best one for your organization. We'll cover the "must dos" for content marketing success, and help you avoid the shortcuts that won't work. You’ll leave this workshop with tangible ideas and proven tactics that can be implemented immediately. Whether you’re looking to improve your SEO, increase your sales and conversion rates, attract the best talent, or differentiate from your competitors, this workshop is for you!
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Content Marketing specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like to follow along.
This class is part of the Digital Marketing Certificate.