Content Planning: How To Build an Editorial Calendar
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, January 28, 2020
06:00PM - 09:00PM
In this new Camp Tech workshop you’ll learn how to develop an editorial calendar and strategically plan content that engages and informs your target audience. Learn where to splurge and where to save, how to extend the life of your content pieces through smart planning and publishing, and how to build excitement for your content online.
Bring your content marketing goals and leave with an editorial calendar filled with hundreds of content ideas!
Note: this workshop is perfect for those that have attended Camp Tech’s Build Your Business with Content Marketing or Social Media Essentials workshops, or those with equivalent experience. Laptop computers are required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Content Marketing specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)