Digital Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Thu, March 28, 2019
06:00PM - 09:00PM
You don't need a big budget to get noticed on the web - you just need creativity! Savvy business owners are turning to bootstrap marketing to amplify their message online, with very little marketing dollars. In this hands-on, beginner-level workshop lead by Camp Tech's own Marketing Manager Tara Wilkins, you'll learn the tricks and tools needed to effectively market your business online, on a shoestring budget.
Discover the right strategies for your online advertising and social media marketing, and how to get featured in newspapers, magazines and blogs. Explore helpful tools and apps to streamline and automate your workload, and learn how to measure and track your efforts. You'll walk away with a handful of resources, templates you can reuse, and a long list of fun ideas you can try.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a marketing professional
- small class size
- complimentary coffee and tea
- digital marketing references and templates to keep
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like to follow along.
This class is part of the Digital Marketing Certificate.