DIY Graphic Design with Canva
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, July 24, 2018
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Want to create fun images for your social media feed or blog, but don't need all the features (or expense) of a pro tool like Photoshop? In this fun, hands-on workshop you'll learn how to create captivating, Instagram-worthy layouts using Canva - a FREE online tool for simple graphic design. We'll explore design trends and example images, and then show you how to replicate them yourself by choosing a layout, selecting backgrounds and frames, and importing photos. Discover the tools that Canva offers, including formatting, photo editing and grids. Learn how to pick the right colours and fonts, so your design will be on trend and visually appealing. Finally, export your image in various file formats and graphic sizes so you'll always have the perfect file for social media, email newsletters, your website, or printing.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a marketing professional
- small class size
- complimentary coffee and tea
- digital marketing references and templates to keep
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers are required for this workshop.