Facebook Ads: Getting More out of Your Campaigns
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, May 31, 2017
06:00PM - 09:00PM
This intermediate-level workshop is perfect for those who have taken Camp Tech’s Facebook Ads: Creating Your First Campaign workshop, or those who have some experience with digital marketing and are already managing Facebook ads. Learn the 6 key components of high performing ads, how to create sophisticated Facebook audiences (such as lookalike and retargeting audiences), and how to test and optimize your campaigns for success. We will go through the steps of setting up Facebook Pixels for conversion tracking, and explain what reports and metrics matter most. Learn Facebook’s Business Manager tool and when it's appropriate to use. Finally, we’ll touch on budgets and how to get the most out of your Facebook advertising spend.
Note: Laptops are required for this workshop. Attendees should have attended Camp Tech’s Facebook Ads: Creating Your First Campaignworkshop, or have similar experience (you should already have a Facebook page for your organization, and be familiar with how Facebook works). If you do not already have one, you will be asked to create a Facebook advertising account in advance of the workshop, but will not need to purchase ads to participate.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a marketing professional
- small class size
- complimentary coffee and tea
- digital marketing references and templates to keep
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)