Facebook Ads: Creating Your First Campaign
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Thu, May 4, 2017
06:00PM - 09:00PM
This beginner-level workshop is perfect for those that want to dip their toes into Facebook advertising. You are familiar with Facebook as a social network, have a business page and have posted already. You may have even boosted some of your posts. Now you want to get your message in front of a larger audience by using Facebook ads.
We’ll discuss the power of being specific with your marketing message, so it appeals to the correct group of people. We will go through the steps of creating your first Facebook advertising campaign together, so you can learn best practices in real-time. Explore the different ad types and which one will work best for your business, discover the options for targeting your audience, and define which marketing objectives make the most sense for you.
Note: Laptops are required for this workshop. Attendees should have attended Camp Tech’s Social Media Advanced workshop, or have similar experience (you should already have a Facebook page for your organization, and be familiar with how Facebook works). No previous Facebook advertising experience necessary. You will be asked to create a Facebook advertising account in advance of the workshop, but will not need to purchase ads to participate.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a marketing professional
- small class size
- complimentary coffee and tea
- digital marketing references and templates to keep
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)