Grow Your Brand on Instagram
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, July 16, 2019
01:00PM - 04:00PM
This workshop is for those that are already familiar with Instagram, and are looking to expand their personal brand or grow their organization’s reach on the platform. Explore case studies to see how individuals and businesses are strategically building their following on Instagram, through the use of hashtags, location tags, and following strategies. You’ll learn about Instagram’s algorithm and the importance of interaction in getting your content seen. We’ll discuss strategies for account aesthetics, promotions, shopping and ecommerce, “swipe up” links, stories, highlights and more. We’ll also take a good look at Instagram’s reporting and analytics for business accounts, so you can learn what content is performing best. If you’re ready to get serious about business growth and brand awareness by leveraging Instagram, this class is for you.
Note: A smartphone with Instagram installed, and an Instagram business account is required for this class (learn how to switch from a personal account to a business account here).
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional Social Media expert
- small class size
- a digital Instagram reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)