How to Take Better Photos for Social Media
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sat, October 20, 2018
02:00PM - 05:00PM
Grab your smartphone camera or DSLR for this fun and hands-on workshop, where you’ll learn how to take better photos that will be liked, shared and remembered. Discover how to setup the perfect product shot, a flat lay, a portrait or selfie, and how to shoot “in the wild” on a short group photo walk. Explore filters and apps to enhance your photos, and tips for sharing them online. Whether you're trying to tell the story of your company or brand, or just looking to enhance your personal snaps, you'll leave this class with a host of new tricks and techniques for creating engaging photos.
Note: A smartphone camera or DSLR are required for this workshop. Weather permitting, we’ll go for a short photo-walk in the neighbourhood, so dress accordingly.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional Social Media expert
- small class size
- a digital Instagram reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)