How to Use LinkedIn Like a Pro
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, June 7, 2017
01:00PM - 04:00PM
LinkedIn is the world's largest business networking site. Do you know what to publish to create a strong presence? In this class, you'll learn what to post (and what NOT to post), the proper etiquette for making quality connections and key ways to help convert business without being sales-y. The class will focus on individual LinkedIn pages, but will touch briefly on business pages as well. Join LinkedIn Specialist, Professor of Social Media, and Principal of PUNCH!media Leslie Hughes for this fun class that will cover all the basics. You'll walk away feeling confident and have actionable steps you can implement right away to dominate as a thought-leader in your industry.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a LinkedIn specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.