Instagram for Beginners
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, November 27, 2018
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Grab your smartphone, install the free Instagram app, and join us for this beginner-level, hands-on workshop exploring Instagram. We’ll go over the different features of of the platform, including the feed, stories, highlights and IGTV. Learn how to create, edit and share irresistible images (and video), and explore whether you want to build a specific aesthetic with your content. You’ll discover how to use hashtags and location tagging to grow your following and engage with other users to build a community. This workshop is perfect for those that are new to Instagram, and want a solid understanding of the basics before building a business or personal brand on Instagram like a superstar.
Note: A smartphone with the Instagram app installed is required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional Social Media expert
- small class size
- a digital Instagram reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)