Intermediate Facebook Advertising
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, October 17, 2018
01:00PM - 04:00PM
This intermediate-level workshop is perfect for those who have taken Camp Tech’s Intro to Facebook Advertising workshop, or those who have some experience with digital marketing and are already managing Facebook ads.
We will go through the steps of setting up the Facebook Pixel for conversion tracking, and explain what reports and metrics matter most. You'll learn how to further target your ads by creating custom Facebook audiences, including ones built from your own marketing database, and "lookalike" audiences. Explore retargeting strategies so you can advertise to people who have visited your website recently and subtly encourage them to take action. Finally, we’ll touch on budgets and how to get the most out of your Facebook advertising spend, and how to tweak campaigns over time.
Note: Laptops are required for this workshop. Attendees should have attended Camp Tech's Intro to Facebook Advertising workshop, or already have a Facebook page for their organization and be familiar with how Facebook works. You should have a Facebook advertising account in advance of the workshop, but will not need to purchase ads to participate.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a digital marketing specialist
- small class size
- a digital Facebook Advertising reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)