Intermediate Google Analytics
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, October 22, 2019
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Dive deeper into your data with this intermediate level Google Analytics workshop. Learn more about beyond-the-basics features like custom event tracking, so you can document key actions on your website that aren't already being recorded. Get practical tips from an expert instructor on how to build advanced reports that will make your job easier, so you can make informed decisions about what is and isn't working for your organization online.
This class is perfect for graduates of Camp Tech's Intro to Google Analytics class, or those that are already set up with Google Analytics and understand customizing views, setting goals, segmenting data and generating basic reports.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class. You need to have access to a working website and a Google Analytics account to take this workshop.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional Google Analytics expert
- small class size
- a digital Google Analytics reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)