Intermediate Google Analytics
Centre for Social Innovation, 192 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2C2
Thu, November 24, 2016
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Dive deeper into your data with this intermediate level Google Analytics workshop. Learn more about beyond-the-basics features like custom event tracking, so you can document key actions on your website that aren't already being recorded. Get practical tips from an expert instructor on how to build advanced reports that will make your job easier, so you can make informed decisions about what is and isn't working for your organization online.
This class is perfect for graduates of Camp Tech's Intro to Google Analytics class, or those that are already set up with Google Analytics and understand customizing views, setting goals, segmenting data and generating basic reports.
Note: Laptop computers and Google Analytics accounts are required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Google Analytics specialist
- small class size
- a digital Google Analytics reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)