455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Thu, October 25, 2018
01:00PM - 04:00PM
This workshop is perfect for those that have attended Camp Tech's beginner-level SEO workshop, or those that already have a handle on SEO fundamentals. We'll go over tools and strategy for auditing an existing website's SEO, expand on keyword research techniques, and discuss methods for link building, all through hands-on exercises. You'll participate in an interactive challenge to optimize a piece of content with SEO in mind so it appeals to your target audience and also to search engines. Learn how professional SEO experts leverage content marketing (including video) to gain powerful backlinks and optimize for Google's PageRank algorithm. Discover how to properly read analytics reports so you can determine where you're succeeding with SEO and what can be further optimized.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class. Access to your website's Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts is highly recommended.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by an SEO specialist
- small class size
- a digital SEO reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)