Intro to Email Marketing with Mailchimp
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, February 5, 2020
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Email still dominates online marketing for making sales and staying engaged with customers. But success takes more than a monthly newsletter blasted to a list of email addresses. In this hands-on workshop for beginners, taught by Camp Tech founder and Mailchimp certified expert Avery Swartz, you'll learn how to: collect information from subscribers; intelligently segment your lists; create responsive, mobile-friendly emails; and set up automated email campaigns, all through Mailchimp's free and delightfully easy-to-use service. We'll also cover the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, so you learn how to use email marketing legally and effectively!
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Mailchimp certified expert
- small class size
- a digital Mailchimp reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)