Intro to Facebook Advertising
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, February 12, 2019
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Learn how to harness the power of Facebook advertisements for your clients, business, and/or workplace. In this beginner-level workshop, you’ll learn how Facebook advertising fits into the larger digital picture and integrates with the rest of your online marketing efforts. Tackle audience setup and learn how to target your ads effectively based on demographics, geographic areas, and more.
We'll dive into the variety of different ad formats available and discuss which ones are most appropriate based on your advertising objectives. We will discuss ad creative and messaging and, together, build a real campaign. Finally, we’ll go over the analytics available to Facebook advertisers so you can evaluate your efforts and know which ads performed the best.
Note: Laptops are required for this workshop. Attendees should already have a Facebook page for their organization and be familiar with how Facebook works. No previous Facebook advertising experience necessary. You will be asked to create a Facebook advertising account in advance of the workshop, but will not need to purchase ads to participate.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a digital marketing specialist
- small class size
- a digital Facebook Advertising reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
This class is part of the Digital Marketing Certificate.