Intro to Google Analytics
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, January 14, 2020
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Want to know the secret to making your website better than your competition's? It's not the code, it's not your online marketing, it's not even your design. Successful businesses spend time analyzing their web traffic stats, sources, page performance and so much more using Google Analytics.
In this 3-hour Intro to Google Analytics class, you'll learn how to create custom views, create segments to compare data and configure simple goals for your website. Discover how to generate reports that will give you valuable insight into your site's visitors and their behaviour, so you can help your website perform to its potential.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class. We strongly recommend you have access to a working website and a Google Analytics account to take this workshop. It's not absolutely required, but you'll get the most out of the class if you can follow along with your own Google Analytics account.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional Google Analytics expert
- small class size
- a digital Google Analytics reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)