Intro to Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, August 21, 2018
06:00PM - 09:00PM
You've probably heard that online marketing can be great for your business... but where to start? Search Engine Marketing (and particularly Paid Search using Google's AdWords system) is a great way to increase traffic to your website and generate leads, even on a small budget. Internet Marketing maven Sean Power will teach you how to setup an ad campaign using AdWords, and create a powerful ad with copy that works. You'll learn targeting and bidding techniques to get in front of your ideal audience, how to setup and manage high performing keyword lists, and how to track and analyze your ad campaigns.
This class is perfect for beginners looking to dip their toes into the world of online marketing. No former marketing or AdWords knowledge is necessary!
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class. To use Google AdWords you must already have a working website.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional AdWords expert
- small class size
- a digital AdWords reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
This class is part of the Digital Marketing Certificate.