Intro to Video Production
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sat, April 27, 2019
10:00AM - 04:00PM
Compelling video can make a huge difference to how your brand stands out in the crowded online space. Video content can grow your following on social media, and also drive more traffic to your site (YouTube is the second largest search engine after all). Luckily, it's never been easier to produce video content that resonates with your audience, and we'll show you how.
Join broadcast journalist and television producer Winston Sih for this fun, beginner-friendly, hands-on video workshop. You'll learn how to use everyday consumer tools to shoot, edit and distribute your videos online. Discover tricks for setting up interesting shots using the camera in your smartphone or tablet. Explore timeline-style editing as you add video content, arrange it, cut it, and add text. Finally, we'll go over options for publishing and distributing video online, so you can share your new creation on multiple platforms.
Note: Laptop computers with Adobe Premiere Pro CC editing software are required for this class. You can get a free trial version of the software on Adobe's website. You will also need a smartphone or tablet to record video.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional video expert
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a take-home video reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)