Intro to Video Production: Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sat, November 2, 2019
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Join broadcast journalist and television producer Winston Sih for this fun, beginner-friendly, hands-on video editing workshop. Working from raw video footage, you’ll explore video editing techniques, effects and distribution options available in Adobe Premiere Pro. You’ll learn timeline-style editing as you add video content, arrange it, cut it, and add text. Finally, we'll go over options for publishing and distributing video online, so you can share your new creation on multiple platforms.
This workshop is part two in the two-part Intro to Video Production series. Learners can attend this workshop alone, or pair it with Intro to Video Production: Shooting workshop. Purchase a ticket to both workshops at the same time and you’ll receive an instant 25% discount on the second workshop ticket at checkout!
If you attend the Shooting workshop, you’ll have video footage you can edit in this class. If you do not attend the Intro to Video Production: Shooting workshop, then sample footage will be provided for you to edit in class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional video expert
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a take-home video reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)