Intro to Video Production: Shooting
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sat, October 5, 2019
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Grab your smartphone or tablet and discover how to setup and shoot like a pro in this beginner-friendly and hands-on video shooting workshop with broadcast journalist and television producer Winston Sih. You’ll learn the foundations of planning and strategizing a well-composed video, and pick up industry tricks and techniques for setting up interesting shots.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll have raw video footage that can be brought into a video editor for cutting, publishing, and distribution.
This workshop is part one in the two-part Intro to Video Production series. Learners can attend this workshop alone, or pair it with Intro to Video Production: Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Purchase a ticket to both workshops at the same time and you’ll receive an instant 25% discount on the second workshop ticket at checkout!
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional video expert
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a take-home video reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)