Photoshop for Beginners
HiVE, 128 W Hastings St #210, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8
Wed, May 31, 2017
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Do you wish your images looked more professional? Adobe Photoshop can be a bit intimidating for a beginner, but it doesn't have to be. In this workshop, professional photographer Kurtis Stewart will show how easy it can be to touch up your photos, integrate text, make a photo collage, add cool effects, and optimize your images for online use. You'll learn tricks and techniques for creating background images from scratch that can be used on your Facebook and Twitter home pages.
Note: This workshop is for beginners, and no previous Adobe or graphics experience is necessary. It is a fast-paced class, and you should be familiar with basic tasks on your laptop (how to open, save and organize your files). You must bring your own laptop (Mac or PC are fine) and have Adobe Photoshop (not Photoshop Elements) installed on it. You can get a free trial version on Adobe's website.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional photographer
- small class size
- a digital Photoshop reference guide and sample files
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)