Photoshop for Beginners
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, February 26, 2020
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Do you wish your images looked more professional? Adobe Photoshop can be a bit intimidating for a beginner, but it doesn’t have to be. In this workshop, Adobe Certified Expert Paul Kelly will show how easy it can be to touch up your photos, integrate text, make a photo collage, add cool effects, and optimize your images for online use. You’ll learn tricks and techniques for creating background images from scratch that can be used on social media or in print.
Note: This workshop is for beginners, and no previous Adobe or graphics experience is necessary. It is a fast-paced class, and you should be familiar with basic tasks on your laptop (how to open, save and organize your files). You must bring your own laptop (Mac or PC are fine) and have Adobe Photoshop installed on it. You can get a free trial version on Adobe's website.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by an Adobe Certified Expert
- small class size
- a digital Photoshop reference guide and sample files
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)