Social Media Advanced
639 Queen Street West, 3rd Floor, Toronto
Wed, March 1, 2017
06:00PM - 09:00PM
This class is for graduates of Camp Tech's Social Media Basics class, or those who already have a start on social media. Now that your Facebook business page and Twitter profiles are set up, we will focus on social media marketing strategy through the examination of real business case studies. You will learn how to write content that's appropriate for your brand, use scheduling tools to make your life easier, and discover how to run a successful social media campaign (like a contest or other promotion) from start to finish. We'll also touch on social media metrics and analytics, so you can quantifiably measure your efforts. After attending this class, you will have a much better understanding of Facebook and Twitter best practices for your business.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Social Media specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like to follow along.