Social Media Essentials
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Tue, February 19, 2019
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Before you can leverage the power of social media for your business, you need to understand what it is and how it works. In this fun and interactive class, you will learn the basics of today’s largest and most popular social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Snapchat. Discover the meaning behind a like, a tag, a share and retweet, and become more comfortable with hashtags and memes. Learn how other organizations have built their brands on each platform, picking up tips and inspiration for your own social media activities. After this workshop you’ll have a much better understanding of the major social media platforms so you’ll know which is the right one for you to springboard your online presence.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Social Media specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like to follow along.