The Facebook Fix: How to Get Your Content Seen
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Wed, February 13, 2019
06:00PM - 09:00PM
If your organization has a Facebook business page and you’re comfortable with the basics, but you find yourself asking “now what?”, then this workshop is for you. We’ll show you how to develop content that will break through the algorithm and get noticed (and discuss whether or not you need to boost posts to do so). You’ll be inspired by real world case studies of businesses who have rocked Facebook without a big ad spend, and learn about practical strategies and tools for extending your unpaid (organic) reach on the platform. We’ll go through the steps of running a successful Facebook campaign, like a contest or other promotion, from start to finish. Finally, we’ll discuss admin reporting and metrics, so you can quantifiably measure your efforts on Facebook.
Note: This workshop does not cover Facebook advertising; it’s for building your organization’s organic reach on Facebook through your business page. You should have a Facebook business page to participate, and bring your laptop with you.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional Social Media expert
- small class size
- a digital Facebook reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)