Writing Killer Web Content
HUB Ottawa, 123 Slater St, Ottawa, Ontario
Tue, July 18, 2017
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Killer web content can help you tell the story of your brand and drive long-lasting results through building a connection with your audience. Whether you are looking for more sales, more signups, or more visitors, telling great stories that provide value for your audience is the key to engagement and loyalty. In this course, you will learn how to develop a voice and tone for your brand, how to identify your target audience, and how to write in a way that engages with them. You will learn how everything you write is an opportunity to delight, educate and engage your audience. This interactive and fun workshop will help discover the balance between art and science that makes for the great content and the best stories.
Note: Laptop computers are recommended, but not required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a writer and content specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)