Writing Killer Web Content
HiVE, 128 West Hastings, #210, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8
Tue, November 15, 2016
01:00PM - 04:00PM
Killer web content can help you achieve your website's desired results, whether that's more sales, more signups, or more visitors. But before you've put pen (or cursor, if you like) to page, you have to do your research. Learn to identify your target audience and how to speak to them directly, with website copy that matches your brand. Discover how to create excellent website content from the idea stage right through to online success. This interactive and fun workshop will help you straddle the fine line between the art and science of content that truly makes a difference, and gets a reaction.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional content strategist
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a writing reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: Computers are optional for this class. You can bring a laptop, a pen and paper, a chalk tablet, a personal scribe, or whatever method of note-taking helps get those creative juices flowing.
This class is part of the Web Builder Certificate.