Writing the Right Content for Your Website
455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, Toronto
Sat, October 21, 2017
10:00AM - 04:00PM
Developing the right tone for your organization's marketing copy can be tricky. Your words need to connect with the reader and convey the right message, for the right audience, at the right moment. In this interactive, full-day writing workshop you'll learn how to develop a brand voice that effectively represents your business and map out a content strategy for your website while writing fresh, engaging copy. You'll also build the confidence and acquire the tools you need to ensure your online message is clear, consistent, and persuasive. By the end of the workshop, you'll walk away with a new About page for your website, plus a serious amount of new content (and ideas!) for your entire communications platform.
Note: Laptop computers are not required for this class, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional content strategist
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a take-home reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)